Germany

Germany

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My new home Zaragoza, Spain!

Hey guys, I am back!

I also have some very good news! I have made a semi-pro team in Spain! I joined at the end of season so we only have 4 games left, then the cup. It is called the SuperLiga that I am in, and my team is Prainsa Zaragoza Futbol Femenino. God knows whats best because I am so happy here. First of all my team is so nice, and everything I was looking for. They have made me apart of the family, and want me to be here. I live with 2 girls on the team, Marieta and MaiTei. They are so funny, and are silly like me. I live in the heart of the city of Zaragoza, which is beautiful! I can walk everywhere. Also the food here is so good and fresh! Marieta is a really good cook and she is teaching me how to cook, because lets be honest I know nothing. So I have my own room, my own keys, Im all set! because I joined so late the club is just paying for my stay, food, and needs. We will see next season in August how much I will get paid! Whatever it is it doesn´t matter, I am so happy to be playing soccer with a great group of girls. The jerseys are Blue, which i´m stoked on because it reminds me of the Blues haha! I could not be happier, I am living the dream! I also get to learn a knew language! So far I habla poco espanol. I am so glad God lead me here because it is so much better than it was in England. The weather, the location, just everything really fits! If anyone wants to visit spain you have a place with me! Also I think I am coming home May 12 for my graduation and to gather my things, I hope to liev in Spain for awhile. SO lets get together when I get home!

Lo siento if there are a lot of spelling errors i have to type fast on amigas computer!

Adios,

lauren leslie

2 comments:

  1. So glad its worked out for you Spain hun.... Well done and keep up the good work! have a safe trip back to the States and enjoy your graduation. Well done again for making the team Fly! your gonna have blast.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear Lauren, I hope to visit you in Spain. Can't wait to go there!
    Settle in and learn the ropes. Wish I could live somewhere else and learn another language while doing something I love.
    You are a lucky girl!
    Good for you!!!!!!
    love, your bro
    Xtian

    ReplyDelete