Germany

Germany

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I know its been forever!

Yoo Yooo,

I know its been so long so here is a recap on my life :)

I went to Blackpool and stayed with Nana Wynne. My moms mom. She does not have internet so I didn't get to post.  Nana Wynne is the cutest thing anyone could have in their life. She just wants to make you tea all the time! She is so funny, and sings and dances all day long.. I see where my mom and I get it, its in our blood. It was great updating her with everything going on back in cali. We talked a lot about my brothers, and what they are up to. I also got to see Trevor, Nana Wynnes brother. He is very intelligent and writing a book. I loved being around him and Wynne they are so opposite.

So then I went to Germany to visit Julia, my friend who stayed with us in SC and went to CVCS. She is from Germany, and studied abroad at our place. I could not Blog there because when i went to my blog the words were in german, weird!  Germany is amazing, and I loved it! I went to Cologne and Dusseldorf. I saw a beautiful  Cathedral. It was breathe taking! I drank Kolsh, the beer of Cologne (each city makes their own special beer) and ate weird funky german stuff. haha Also their GYM was wild, they have everything from machines, saunas, food, drinks, and tanning bed, all included. So I bought a day pass and after my cardio decided to go in the sauna....well lucky me (not) there were about 3 naked guys just showing their junk, so weird, I guess its a Europe thing..i was not prepared. so i sat there awkardly in my towel. haha.

What was cool was that the gym had the Vibe machines that Brittney's mom uses in her O2 wellness center. Europe of course is ahead of us on health, so it seems. Everyone walks and rides their bikes. I love how crowded the streets always are.

I walked all around, talked to the people, tried to speak german, and went out for the night life! It was so much fun.

So soccer update. Confidence is gone, I mean completely gone, but ya know what I will not stop till I tried my everything.  I am talking to a team in France, Spain, and Italy! In two weeks I have try outs in spain so lets hope this works out because i can speak spanish, not italian or french! If it does not work out, I have been talking to a team in Switzerland, a lot. The coach really likes my view of soccer and likes my video, he has already said I can be on his team! This is great news, but it is not semi pro, just a good league. I don't care about the money anyway, just need some to live :)

So I am back in England now, training, and hopefully Spain works out! I think I just need to find a way to get my confidence back. Im worried I am not the player I used to be. 

Miss you all!! And don't think I will be coming home anytime soon, ICE LIEBE EUROPE!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're well and still living it up in Europe Lauren!
    Total confidence isn't gone, you're still talking with teams and trying out!!!
    That's awesome :) Spain would be bad ass.

    Give Nanna Wynne a hug and a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete