Germany

Germany

Sunday, April 10, 2011

First game in Spain!

Hey everyone,


I have a small update. Today I played in my first game in spain. We won 6-3! I played right back the whole second half.  I am so happy, and so thankful to be playing soccer. The team is Prainsa Zaragoza if you want you want to look it up. I got number 3 and it says Leslie on the back of my shirt, loveeeeeeee ittt haha. Hopefully I stay here for awhile because I am enjoying Spain and the people. Just need to learn some spanish! Hope all is well. I miss you amigos, familia, y Blues! 


Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Lauren....wonderful news..... can't wait to see you!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great news. Glad you're enjoying it and playing soccer. You my little sis are LIVING THE LIFE!
    So stoked and proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete